Virtual Workshop: Managing Your Team Remotely (Extra session)
Due to a high demand for spaces, we have added an afternoon workshop.
This online workshop is suitable for those who already manage remote teams or for line managers who are now having to do so in response to COVID-19.
Delivered via Zoom, this is a practical and interactive workshop where participation and group discussion is encouraged.
On completion of the workshop, participants will receive access to a Line Management Toolkit to support remote leadership activities.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Have increased your confidence in being able to create an effective and motivated remote team
- Understand the advantages and explore the challenges of remote working
- Understand how to support ALL your team members remotely
- Have a variety of practical tools and techniques to achieve effective performance, improved collaboration and a diverse and inclusive team environment
- Create an inclusive action plan to support your remote leadership
Date: Tuesday 16th March 2021
Time: 2.00pm – 3.45pm
Cost: £49.00 Per Participant
Spaces available: 14