- Are you confident about the future of your business?
- Is your vision of your business the same as your staff’s?
- Do you attract quality candidates?
- Do you understand the difference between equal pay and the gender pay gap?
- Does flexible working terrify you?
- Do you know what your staff really think?
Chwarae Teg’s Agile Nation2 Business Programme is funded by the European Social Fund through Welsh Government so there’s no cost and you can access up to 42 hours consultancy support! The programme can give you an extra pair of eyes to help you think out of the box and develop your organisation in ways you might not have thought of. This will excite dynamo’s and terrify dinosaurs! Which are you?
Whichever end of the spectrum you fall into, we recommend you embrace this opportunity to future proof your business.
Improved business practices will enable your business to grow, increase your bottom line and improve staff engagement and retention.
- We can develop your management team to deliver more inclusive practices.
- Increased productivity leads to a happy workforce where everyone benefits.
- Save thousands on recruitment costs with improved retention.
We work to enable and empower businesses to implement effective support structures.
Celebrate your strengths, and develop your management team!
The Programme is based on the assessment of ten key business areas, which enables a business to identify its strengths and improvement areas. We are the leading experts in these areas:
- Employment Policies
- Business Diversity
- Flexible Working
- Internal Communication
- Working Relationships
- Learning and Development
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance Management
- Organisational Culture
- Reward and Recognition
We work with SMEs over 9 months, with up to 42 hours of support from our team of experts – specialists from senior positions in a variety of business backgrounds which, put together, have a wealth of knowledge to draw on.
We gather information to take an organisational snapshot, including a survey to capture honest, open, anonymous feedback from your organisation.
We work with you to create and implement a bespoke action plan to develop your organisation.
Staff have access to a number of relevant training workshops on best practice in key areas, such as appraisals, banter in the workplace, family friendly policies.
You can receive our FairPlay Employer award (you will be awarded one of three levels), a quality mark which offers a great PR opportunity to distinguish your organisation as an employer of choice.
Be a business dynamo, and register your details here and we’ll be in touch.