FairPlay Employer Solutions
Bespoke consultancy services that empowers organisations with best practice for inclusive growth and development, supporting gender equality in your business, giving you the benefits of a truly inclusive workforce.
We will tailor our support to help you with any specific diversity and inclusion challenges you are facing.
Opening up minds to the benefits of diverse thinking starts by addressing the following:
- Unconscious Bias – Recognise how unconscious bias can affect gender equality in the work place and put in steps to counter this.
- Recruitment and selection – Inequalities can be inadvertently reinforced and recreated by recruitment processes susceptible to unconscious bias. We can gender lens your current processes, implement new ways of recruiting and train line managers in inclusive recruitment.
- Employer brand – Create an inclusive employer brand, which will support you to become more competitive; attracting, engaging and retaining better and more diverse talent while simultaneously improving productivity.
- Family friendly policies – Reviewing and developing your policies; are your current policies conducive to equality, diversity and provide an environment where all employees can be the best they can be?
- Inclusive working environments – Discover the tangible benefits and challenges to your business of taking a pro-active approach to the new world of flexible working.
- Menopause – Menopausal women is the fastest growing demographic in the workplace. By tackling this issue and supporting you to deal with this head on it can support women to stay in work, improve their health and wellbeing ensuring as a business you maintain your experienced talent.
- Men as allies – Let’s work together to bring about inclusive working practices; male, female, we all benefit but we need support from everyone in your organisations.
- Gender Pay Gap – Discover how to maximise your data, go further than simply reporting to ensure you are seeing the benefits of the information you capture to drive equality through your organisation.
Delivered in the following ways:
Delivered over 2, 3 or 4 hour sessions, all our workshops are interactive and encourage exploratory learning. Participants leave equipped with best practice knowledge and the ability to apply this within their own workplace and role.
Designed to share best practice with your team, educating them on key topics providing them with valuable takeaways to improve internal culture and process.
Involving up to 16 of your staff, hosted by our experts who will subsequently provide you with a full report, analysing the feedback of staff, highlighting key themes and making recommendations for improvements to support effective change.
These can be undertaken at various levels and we will analyse your current policies and processes and provide feedback. This includes a rigorous gender lensing exercise that highlights potential process improvements and future training.
Get in touch
Contact us today to discuss how the programme can benefit your business.
07428 783 874